Duration of study
(at least) 30-36 hours
Number of specialists for training: 4
A UAV control training certificate is issued to each specialist after successful completion of training: discussed. It is necessary to know more precisely which international certificate to rely on.
The training program should include:
1. Basics of flight planning for long linear and flat objects
2. Comprehensive training in UAV operation
3. Basics of keeping documentation regarding the organization of safe flights
4. Basics of operating principles, rules of operation, construction, target load and technical maintenance of BpAK
5. Basics of competent use of air space, orientation to the terrain, drawing up optimal flight routes, working with topographic maps and quick response to emergency situations
6. Fundamentals of aviation meteorology and features of UAV operation in extreme meteorological conditions.
1. Familiarization with the equipment - commissioning, battery replacement, software launch.
1.1. Familiarization with control and launch of the quadcopter into the air at a basic training height of 5 meters.
1.2 Development of control features,
1.3 Processing of telemetry information.
1.4 Processing take-off and landing within the limits of visibility.
1.5 Flight in free mode and altitude (limitation of 100 meters).
2. Processing take-off and landing without direct visibility. At a distance from the location of the quadcopter.
2.1 Working out hand-to-hand take-off and landing in a pair with another listener.
2.2 Learning to take off and land from hand to hand independently.
3. Flight over long distances, from 1500 meters, and at an altitude of 300 meters.
3.1 Processing of visual data collection and their analysis.
4 Flight over long distances, according to the map, without visual control.
4.1 Long-distance flight in simulated extraterrestrial conditions, loss of communication,
lack of GPS, electromagnetic interference, extremely low battery capacity.
5 Flight over the settlement with the task of visual detection of artifacts or features of the composition of the architectural space.
5.1 Flight over long distances in the mode of escorting the object of supervision.
6 Flight at extremely low altitude, up to one meter in visual control mode
6.1 Flight at an extremely low altitude, up to one meter and without visual control, by video in real time.
7 Flight in difficult terrain conditions - forest clearings, etc., at an extremely low altitude, up to one meter and without visual control, by video in real time.
8 Exams on basic piloting skills.
1. Flight physics
2. Aerodynamic schemes of UAVs and quadcopters - classic wing, quadcopter, octacopter and combined schemes.
3. Flight characteristics. Technological capabilities of quadcopters and their application.
4. Classic quadcopter equipment, control elements, telemetry data.
5. Software withsecurity, varieties and possibilities. Cartography, compilation of a flight task, construction of a flight route.
6. Piloting quadcopters.
Flight mission performance.
Take-off, gaining altitude, choosing an echelon, performing a flight task, returning to the return course, the method of return, landing.
7. Rules for the operation of quadcopters in civilian conditions and in conditions of martial law.
8. Dangerous and special situations in piloting quadcopters, loss of control signal, loss of GPS signal, specific conditions of the landscape, sudden change of weather conditions, technical problems, etc.
9. English terminology - Rules of operation. Constituent components of quadcopters. Quadcopter control bodies.
Elements of telemetry.
Peculiarities of piloting
Takeoff, flight route set. return.